Jobs website for Italy
Jobs in Italy – Search 1220493 jobs from 88468 agents and employers – All the English and foreign language job offers on one website. Jobs in Italy. Jobs in Italy …
Jobs in Milan and Italy for professionals and expats seeking employment opportunities with English as the main working language.
Apply for italian jobs on Guardian Jobs. Find italian vacancies available to apply for, working full time or part time.
Jobs in Rome and Italy for professionals and expats seeking employment opportunities with English as the main working language.
514 Italy Jobs on LinkedIn. Research Italy careers, companies and salaries.
JobsinMilan.com is the only website in Italy of its kind primarily focused on offering easy access to English speaking jobs, coupled with smart and useful collaborative features to support job seekers (simply mouse over a job listing to experience the power of Web 2.0). Also, please don’t forget to check JobinRome.com
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT BUSINESS OFFICE MA NAGER
REORTS TO: BUSINESS OFF ICE MANAGER
RESPONSIABILITIES: This position is responsible for helping maintain the overall business office functions at the facility level. The position helps complete the Business Office activities at the location in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations as directed by the Business Office Manager to assure the proper administration procedures are maintained at all times.
· Associates Degree in Business related field or equivalent experience. Vocational education or prior on the job training in business operations is acceptable.
· Previous experience in long term care business office operations preferred.
· Ability to understand, remember and carry out oral and written instructions in English
· Ability to speak clearly and hear well enough to communicate with sources.
· Ability to complete assignments while having constant interruptions.
· Must be able to perform the Essential Job Functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
1. Attends and participates in staff meetings and other center meetings. Attends other meetings when Business Office Manager is out of facility or unable to attend.
2. Reconciles census with clinical and admissions to ensure daily balancing by each payer type daily and verifying that total census is correct in the absences Business Office Manager.
3. Performs payer verifications and enters all recurring charges on the A/R profile.
4. Communicates census information to pharmacy and lab with copies of face sheets on all new admissions.
5. Assist Business Office Manager obtaining information from admissions and assures accuracy and completeness.
6. Maintains patient files for all new admissions (for readmission places paperwork in the existing chart).
7. Contacts all new admissions to discuss financial information.
8. Meets with families to complete the Medicaid application for Social Security. Estimates a private portion and enters this information into the system. Requires families to submit the required documentation to the business office within 7 days from date of the initial meeting.
9. Updates the Business Office Manager on Medicaid Pending cases so the Business Office Manager can update Medicaid pending log with any information received. Also makes sure the log is complete and the information is accurate.
10. Upon receipt of Change of Income from the Department of Social Services, should enter the updated private portion in the system.
11. Assist families/residents with billing questions or refer to the appropriate personnel.
12. Assist with private pay collections.
13. Assist with reconciling resident trust fund.
14. Uses tactful, appropriate communications in sensitive and emotional
15. Promotes positive public relations with patients, residents, family
members and guests.
16. Use appropriate work place behavior and adhere to dress code at all times.
1. As this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, the employee will be
expected to perform other duties as assigned.
2. Supports the Facility.
3. Is knowledgeable of patient/resident rights and promotes an atmosphere which
allows for the privacy, dignity and well-being of all residents in a safe, secure
4. Supports and participates in common teamwork:
A. Cooperates and works together with all co-workers; plan and complete
job duties with minimal supervisory direction, including appropriate
B. Reports complaints, problems and concerns regarding co-workers,
management or residents in accordance with company policy.
C. Completes requirements for in-service training, acceptable attendance,
uniform and dress codes including personal hygiene, and other work
duties as assigned.
5. Agrees to comply with the Code of Conduct.